ZP Contractor License is issued by Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department. Also known as RDPR.

In Karnataka RDPR is further bifurcated into Panchayat Raj Engineering Department (PRED) and Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department (RWSSD).

If you are willing to participate in tenders called by Gram Panchayat, Taluk Panchayat, Zilla Panchayat, PRED or RWSSD. Having Zilla Panchayat or Zilla Parishad License is mandatory.

Following are the class of ZP Contractor license issued by RDPR – Class 4, Class 3, Class 2 & Class 1.

Following are the documents required to get ZP Contractor License Registration :-

Id Proof

Address Proof

Pan Card

Income Tax Returns

GST Certificate

PWD Contractor License

Solvency Certificate

Company Documents in case of Partnership or Private limited or Public Limited or LLP Companies.

You can also contact 8152999000 to know, how to arrange documents for ZP Contractor License Registration.

After arranging all documents, you need to apply for ZP Contractor License in respective Divisional or Zonal ZP Office.