How to get Construction Labour Card in Karnataka?
Labour Card is issued by Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board.
Following are the benefits of having a Construction Labour Card :
- If labour dies due to accident Rs.5,00,000/- Compensation for Nominee. For treatment of major disease like Heart Operation or Cancer, Up to Rs.2,00,000/- given by the Government.
- Education Assistance given to Children of from 1st Standard to till Master Degree.
- Marriage Assistance of Rs.50,000/- given to labour or his 2 children.
- Maternity Assistance of up to Rs.30,000/-.
- LPG Gas Connection along with Two Burner Stove & Refill.
- Free BMTC Bus Pass for whole Year.
- Free KSRTC Bus Pass for Children.
Following are the Documents required for Construction Labour Card :-
With the above documents, you need to apply online for Construction Labour Card.
You can also contact 8152999000 to know how to get Construction Labour Card in Karnataka.
No Comments Yet