If you need to make corrections or updates to your Aadhaar card, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official UIDAI website: Go to the UIDAI website at https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Locate the Aadhaar services section: On the UIDAI website, find the “My Aadhaar” tab and click on “Update Your Aadhaar” under it.
- Choose the update method: On the Update Your Aadhaar page, you will find two options to update your Aadhaar details: (a) Online using Self Service Update Portal (SSUP), or (b) Visit the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre.
- Online Update (SSUP): If you choose the online method, you will be redirected to the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) page. Enter your Aadhaar number and the security code displayed on the screen, then click on “Send OTP” or “Enter TOTP” (Time-Based One-Time Password) to proceed.
- Select the fields for update: On the next page, you can select the fields you want to update or correct, such as name, address, date of birth, gender, mobile number, etc. Select the appropriate fields and provide the correct information.
- Upload supporting documents: After selecting the fields for update, you need to upload scanned copies of supporting documents as proof for the changes you are making. The acceptable documents vary depending on the field being updated. Make sure to refer to the UIDAI website for the list of valid documents.
- Review and submit the request: Review the details you have provided, ensure they are correct, and submit the update request.
- Update request number: After submitting the update request, you will receive an Update Request Number (URN). Keep this URN safe as it will be needed to track the status of your update request.
- Update at Aadhaar Enrollment Centre: If you prefer to update your Aadhaar details offline, you can visit the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre. At the center, fill out the Aadhaar Update/Correction form with the correct details and submit it along with supporting documents. The operator will verify the documents and make the necessary corrections or updates.
- Track the status of your update request: You can track the status of your update request online by visiting the UIDAI website and using the “Check Status – Update done Online” option or by contacting the Aadhaar Enrollment Centre.
To hire an assistant, Call 8152999000
Change Address in Aadhar Card from your Home. You need not visit any office. To know what all documents are required to change address in Aadhar card.
Change Name in Aadhar Card from your Home. You need not visit any office. To know what all documents are required to change name in Aadhar card.
Change Date of Birth in Aadhar Card from your Home. You need not visit any office. To know what all documents are required to change date of birth in Aadhar card.