To change date of birth in Aadhar Card, you need to produce a valid proof. Check below documents to know what all documents are accepted as valid Proof.
Beware !!!! – Date of Birth can be changed in Aadhar Card, for only 1 time in a Lifetime. After that, it cannot be changed easily.
If you want to change your date of birth in Aadhar Card, then you need to provide any one of the following below documents :-
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- SSLC BOOK/ CERTIFICATE
- A CERTIFICATE (ON UIDAI STANDARD CERTIFICATE FORMAT FOR ENROLMENT/UPDATE) OR ID CARD HAVING PHOTO AND DATE
- PHOTO ID CARD HAVING DATE OF BIRTH, ISSUED BY RECONGNISED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
- PAN CARD
- MARKSHEET ISSUED BY ANY GOVERNMENT BOARD OR UNIVERSITY
- GOVERNMENT PHOTO ID CARD/PHOTO IDENTITY CARD ISSUED BY PSU CONTAINING DOB
- CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HEALTH SERVICE SCHEME PHOTO CARD OR EX-SERVICEMEN CONTRIBUTORY HEALTH SCHEME PHOTO
- SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE (SLC)/SCHOOL TRANSFER CERTIFICATE (TC), CONTAINING NAME, DATE OF BIRTH AND PHOTOGRAPH.
- CERTIFICATE OF IDENTITY CONTAINING NAME, DOB AND PHOTO ISSUED BY RECOGNISED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION SIGNED
If in case if you don’t have any of the above documents. We will still help you to update your date of birth in your aadhar card.
If you need assistance, Call 8152999000.